• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook API issue (worked two days ago)

Hi,
I need a staff member to enter product into our website, the automation then shares the product to Instagram and Facebook.
The staff member will use a new computer, not mine because I am going on holiday tomorrow.
We tested some product entries on Sunday and they worked fine, being shared to IG and FB but today, none of the products are appearing on Facebook.
Has Pabbly changed something? You did so a few weeks ago and broke my automation.
This is the error message received in an automated system email from Pabbly:
"Invalid appsecret_proof provided in the API argument"

I have been unable to find a fix. The fact it worked on Sunday has me thinking Pabbly is responsible.
Please help.

Supreme

Staff member
Please press the "Connect" button once to reconnect the action step and then try.

Kindly check the following screenshot for your basic understanding.

🙏

1678174660010.png