• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Conversions - Parameters lead_id and lead_event_source

Dear Pabbly Community,

I am trying to set up Facebook Conversions module. Do you know where I can locate the following parameters:
- lead_id
- lead_event_source

Please see below the details of the event:

Best,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Vincente56,

You would have to use Facebook Lead Ads as your trigger application to get the lead_id.
1695932661675.png

1695932511445.png

There is no information provided for lead_event_source. Based on my limited understanding, it seems you can enter any source name.
1695932814894.png

'

Hi @ArshilAhmad,

Thank you very much for your help.

I am actually trying to do this:

This is the Zapier process that I want to achieve with Pabbly:
1696704187170.png

In my case, I will not use HubSpot, but I will use a Google Sheet file. My Google Sheet file is always configured with Pabbly in order to trigger an action when a determined field is updated.

Apparently, I would need this module that does not seem to exist in Pabbly:
1696704333231.png

As you can see, the Facebook lead ID is required at one point. I cannot figure out why it does not appear in my Pabbly workflow.
1696704357050.png

Best,

Vincent

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, we do not have the 'Send Funnel Event' endpoint available for Facebook Conversions in Pabbly Connect. If you would like us to add this endpoint to Pabbly Connect, please submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/.

Our integrations team will review your request and, if possible, add the desired endpoint to Facebook Conversions.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey, any chance this feature has been now added @ArshilAhmad @Vincente56 did you find a solutions for this problem.
Your concern will be addressed on this thread.