• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Create Ad Set Now Working

Hello,
I am trying to create an adset with Pabbly Connect. I am trying to focus on the optimization goal of " landing page views,"
nothing I enter seems to work for the setup. I keep getting different errors.
I think the bid amount seems to be a name missing, then I add a number like 3 and it will give me another message
"The specified billing event is not a valid option for the optimization goal provided. If you are modifying the optimization goal, please make sure your billing event will still be consistent with your new optimization goal." I'm not sure why that error comes up. I tried every possible combination.
Then I tried optimization for "Link Clicks" and I get the daily budget must be over $5. I entered 20 etc and still gives the same error.
Can you please take a look at the whole to create an adset part and make a video or something of what i"m doing wrong if anything?
also, is there an easy way to write the JSON for the targeting section?

Can this create ads as well? or just adsets?
There aren't any videos based on this intergration, Just FB leads to google sheets and stuff.
I am trying to create campaigns from a Google sheet to split test ads etc.
Thx again
John

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jmarino774

Kindly fill out the "Ads Account ID", "Campaign ID", "Name", "Optimization Goal", and "Billing Event" incorrect combinations or in the presence of corresponding labels.

1665123272840.png

Can this create ads as well? or just adsets?
It will only create the ad sets.