• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Create Page Video Post suddenly thinks all video files are corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

I think something broke with either the Google Drive "Get File or Folder by ID" task or the Facebook "Create Page Video Post" task sometime between 14:15 and 15:25 (USA Eastern Time) on 2/12/2024.

I have 3 different Workflows that get MP4 files from my Google Drive and then Posts them to Facebook. All 3 have been working just fine, but started acting up between the times above.

The errors on the Facebook Create Page Video Post say "There was a problem with your video file. Please try again with another file,", Error Code 351, Subcode 1363027, and Corrupt Video.

I know the videos are not corrupt. I even manually put in a known good video that had been previously processed by this same workflow just to be sure. I also manually opened the Google file path (the same path that Pabbly is calling for the video) and it opens and plays fine, so I am confident that the problem is with either one of the two tasks, or one of the API's.

Attachments

• Pabbly Error.JPG
    Pabbly Error.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 12

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neil

Can you please share the workflow in which you have tried the same and can check the file URL that you are trying to pass in the Facebook Page action step?

Neil

One of the failing workflows is:

It fails with the errors mentioned in my original post at task 117.

The URL for the most recent failed video is:

As you will see, you can download and open that file without a problem, so there is nothing wrong with the file.

This workflow and my other two similar ones (which all all slightly modified clones of each other) have been working fine all along when they suddenly all broke with this corrupt video error, but again, and as you can see for yourself, the videos are definitely not corrupt. This happened on 2/12/2024 sometime between 2:15 PM (when my last successful run was) and 3:25 PM (when my first failure was) - all times USA Eastern Time.

My entire service is dead in the water without this function, so thank you for your prompt attention.

Thanks.

Neil

Well, either someone at Pabbly did something, or more likely someone with the Facebook API team did something because all of a sudden, the problem went away, and videos began posting normally again. Whatever was done was sometime between 11:18 AM (my last failed attempt) and 4:27 PM (my first successful attempt) on 2/13/2024 - USA Eastern Time. Hopefully it is fixed for good.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neil

Thanks for the update but we haven't made any update in the current integration of Facebook.

I hope your workflow is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.