• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook integration with System.io when a new user registers for the first time

I have a Facebook private group. In order to be admitted in the group, an applicant must answer some questions and provide his first name and his email address. How can I retreive only this specific event (the first contact of the applicant) and the two fields in order to create a new contact in my system.io web site? This is my first time with Pabbly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @René Ricard,

Currently, we don't have a trigger event that can fetch the details of newly admitted members of a Facebook Group. Could you please state which application you are using to ask questions to the applicants and collect their answers?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We understand that you want to create contacts in the 'Systeme.io' application, but we need to know which application you use to collect applicant responses.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I’m afraid the use case you’re describing doesn’t seem to be possible, as there is currently no trigger step that could help you achieve it.