• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead ads testing does not provide the blank fields

Devram

When testing a facebook lead ad i am not getting the fields for Campaign name, ad sets and ad names when i submit a test lead from the developer platform. is there a way to get these fields to appear so I can build a workflow that uses them?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @2dm

Kindly capture the webhook response by creating a new lead from your Lead Ad form and the trigger will capture the response automatically.

Devram

This is all i get from the capture webhook response. There is no data for Campaign name, adset name, etc.

View attachment 12850
while a different lead form is returning the campaign name adset name etc.

is the webhook request excluding Blank fields from being displayed, and the returned responses are generally empty - so we can't get

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @2dm

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue? Also, the attachment you have shared is not working at all.

i'm also not getting a webhook response even while submitting a form submission from a previewad.
Moreover, it seems like you might not have granted any permission to your respected Lead Ad form while making a Facebook connection with the trigger event.

Devram

it started working after the form received actual data and had triggered - would be good if the connectors or triggers could pull historical data, instead of just waiting for a data push

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @2dm

would be good if the connectors or triggers could pull historical data, instead of just waiting for a data push
The Trigger event will get the response data once the Lead ad form was filled by the user, it will not forward any random data and pass it to the workflow.

It doesn't forward the old data present in your account. The trigger will only fetch the new data once filled by the user.