• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads

Is there a way to set up pabbly so that it will fetch info from ANY of my lead forms? Or do I have to set it up for each lead form

eg. Say I have a lead form titled "weight loss" and one titled "exercise"

Is there a rule that will fetch info from both forms or do I need to set up two separate rules?

I have used zappier before and they have this function but it's not obvious on pabbly

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @James_Fitness

I apologize as Pabbly Connect does not have a feature to fetch information from multiple lead forms. Each form needs to be set up separately with its own rules and triggers.

We understand your concern, but unfortunately, it is not yet available in Pabbly Connect. However, we appreciate your feedback and will definitely consider it for future updates.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We would be happy to assist you.