• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead form - Does not work

TMG_dk

I use zapier normally, everything is set up, and works there. I tried to make the same flow in Pabbly. Pretty simple setup with leads coming in every 20 min.

Its been 4 hours and no leads has been registrered. Its safe to say that it just dont work.

Does anybody else has this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TMG_dk

Seems like you haven't pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" button, though we have captured the webhook response for you in your workflow and it has received the latest lead accordingly.

1673335310425.png

TMG_dk

Im pretty sure i did that. But now i did it and something came in.
I pushed it further and now i think the sheet works. I will test tomorrow if everything is in and if so move from Zapier. Thank you :)