• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead to google form not working

milind00

Hi guys! I have actively used zapier so i understand basic integrations. I have watched youtube tutorials and still not able to make the integration work.

I have recorded a video to show the problem.

Also, I'm trying to fetch the campaign ID the ad ID and other details of the campaigns where the lead comes from, I know that's possible in zapier is that possible with pabbly too?

Fagun Shah

Hi guys! I have actively used zapier so i understand basic integrations. I have watched youtube tutorials and still not able to make the integration work.

Also, I'm trying to fetch the campaign ID the ad ID and other details of the campaigns where the lead comes from, I know that's possible in zapier is that possible with pabbly too?
After deleting the old lead, you need to resubmit the form to get lead in gsheet.

Fagun Shah

For campaign id and ad id @Supreme Verma or @Pabbly can help you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

Can you please confirm if your Lead form is live? The Campaign ID and ad ID will appear only when the Lead form is live.

Once the Lead form is live, then fill the lead form once and then click over "Save & Send Test Request Button" to get the proper response.

Let us know if you still stuck at some step.

1628853455958.png

Last edited:

milind00

Can you please confirm if your Lead form is live? The Campaign ID and ad ID will appear only when the Lead form is live.

Once the Lead form is live, then fill the lead form once and then click over "Save & Send Test Request Button" to get the proper response.

Let us know if you still stuck at some step.

View attachment 2859

The lead form is live in the sense, my ad is active, but i have not received any lead through the ads yet. I think i need to get a lead through the ad in order to be able to see information like campaign id etc?

Also, when i try and fill in the lead manually through the preview, the lead appears in the form after 10-15 mins, is that normal?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
The lead form is live in the sense, my ad is active, but i have not received any lead through the ads yet. I think i need to get a lead through the ad in order to be able to see information like campaign id etc?

Also, when i try and fill in the lead manually through the preview, the lead appears in the form after 10-15 mins, is that normal?
Yes, you need to get a lead through the ad itself once in order to be able to see information like campaign ID and Ad ID.

Further, the Facebook Lead Ads worked on the polling concept and hence it checks for the new leads every 10-15 mins.