• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads

I had to reconnect my Facebook account to have my subscription leads sent to Convert Kit and it won't reconnect. It worked great for a few weeks and now it won't work.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ChefDennis,

Could you please record and share a short video with us, showing the exact issue? This will help us gain a better understanding of your problem.

If I knew what the issue was, I would tell you. You need to have more specific instructions on how to set up Pabbly for FB. I never had this issue with Zapier and it worked fine with Pabbly for awhile.
Can't someone look at my account and see what is wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had to reconnect my Facebook account to have my subscription leads sent to Convert Kit and it won't reconnect. It worked great for a few weeks and now it won't work.
When you say "reconnect," do you mean that you are establishing a new connection with your Facebook Lead Ads account, similar to the way it is shown in the screenshot? If so please state the error you are getting on this step, and also attach a screenshot showing the same.
1688585914731.png

1688585980337.png

Or, are you talking about the error after making a test submission?
1688586128686.png

I would request you to follow the steps given in the video attached below to set up Facebook Lead Ads as your trigger application.

It says it's connected but its not pulling the subscribers from Facebook. It was doing that before I had to reconnect my account.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please disable the current workflow and setup a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1688587380555.png

Follow the exact steps shown in the attached video to set up Facebook Lead Ads as your trigger application.

To setup ConvertKit as your action application (ignore the trigger application).

I've got it set up but it's asking me to put an email address in the form for convert kit. What do I put in that line? I think this is where I went wrong last time.

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2023.07.05-16_59_06.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2023.07.05-16_59_06.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 28

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
By mapping the email address and other details from the Facebook Lead Ads trigger response, the subscribers will be added as they come from Facebook Leads.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You have to map the email address from the trigger response, as shown in the video attached below (Skip to 6:49).