• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Media Library

WTD

Hey there,
Do you know if it is possible to create a workflow similar to:
- get google drive link from google sheet (new row added)
- upload content from the link in the google sheet, to facebook media library (not create a campaign, and not to post organically). I can't se anything in Pabbly that is giving access to the facebook media library

I'm trying to solve the issue of clients sending hundreds of pieces of content per week video google drive that needs to be downloaded and then uploaded to facebook ads.
Thanks

Luv

Hey there,

Currently, the integration of Facebook Media Library/ Ads Library is not available on Pabbly Connect.

Although, given the high volume of integration requests we receive daily, we've implemented an integration request board to streamline customer requests and feedback. You're welcome to submit your integration request on the board, and other users can also upvote requests, helping us prioritize and implement new integrations based on the feedback.

I would request you to please fill add your request to the board itself. Please send us the request here for the new integration - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request

We will let you know as soon as the integration is implemented.