• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Messenger Response Directly From Chat GPT

Kisses

I'm having problems with the response of the bot. It only gives pre-made answers based on questions. I would like to utilize chatgpt assistant to give a response based on the question from facebook messenger.

It's as if you're on the chatgpt platform but on facebook messenger (page).

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kisses

When passing a prompt to the ChatGPT action step, it's crucial to provide clear context by including the user's message and any relevant preceding system messages. This allows ChatGPT to understand the ongoing conversation and generate more coherent responses. Additionally, concise and explicit instructions in the prompt guide the model's behavior.

Dynamically adjusting the prompt as the conversation progresses helps in maintaining context. However, it's important to be mindful of prompt length to avoid truncation.

Sample -

1707122241562.png

Kisses

This is the same thing i did. But end up with pre-determined answers. I want what gpt assistant is saying to be the answer to the people who chat the page.

Supreme

Staff member
Is there a way to just have a conversation with the chatgpt assistant?
I am sorry to say but no that is not possible to create a live chatbot in such a fashion. But the provided video will work that way only with the help of the prompt you provide in the Chat GPT action step.

Supreme

Staff member
how about redirecting the response to replit or any similar platform|? how do you do it
You can try considering using Google Sheets to store information about threads and users. This way, you can easily process this data using other action steps available in OpenAI. If you're unsure about how to do this, you can watch our video lesson. In the video, we demonstrate using the WhatsApp Cloud API, but you can apply similar techniques for Facebook Messenger.