• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page Events to Google Calendar

MartinM

Hi,
I'm looking for help to send my saved Facebook Events to my Google Calendar.
Is there a way to do this?

@MartinM there is a way to do this now I've built the workflow where it checks my Facebook group regional web developer every 10 minutes for new event and then reposts to my shared Google Calendar. What I do want to do with this is use a webhook post to my WordPress site to have the even appear here as well automatically.

One glaring problem I have with this is checking "Every 10 minutes" will quickly consume all of my allotted tasks based on this I'd go through 43200 tasks a month just checking unless these recurring checks don't count but I think they definitely do. If anyone knows how to modify this a bit so we only check once a day that would be helpful.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.42.15 am.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.42.23 am.png