• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page Lists Are Not Showing

Sakthi

Hello All,

I've been trying to automate Facebook leads and Google Sheets, but I couldn't. After connecting with the Facebook account, I can't see any list of pages in the Pabbly automation window. Here i attached the screenshot below for reference.Kindly help me to fix this.

1684137263677.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sakthi

Kindly try refreshing the Page field once and then try again, you will see the other pages in the dropdown.

1684145974754.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sakthi

It seems like you might not have granted permission to your Page while authenticating your Facebook connection.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sakthi

We couldn't see any movement in the recorded video, further, we can see all the Lead ad Pages in the dropdown.

1684233373449.png

LegendzRMe

I am having the same issue, I cannot see my Facebook Page within the Facebook Page options but I see other pages. I even went into the Business Permissions for Facebook to make sure that Pabbly has permissions. There must be some reason in permissions why this Facebook Page does not show up. Did anyone figure it out?

LegendzRMe

There seems to be some issue that does not allow me to show the Facebook Page that I am looking for just like you. Looking at the images below, you can see that in the Page options there are two but not the page "Awesome Ninja Fitness". You can see in the black photo which is in the Business Integrations of Facebook that Pabbly does have access to that page but it will not show. I have also tried reconnecting and refreshing. This is also an issue with other integrations apps so I know it is an issue in permissions somewhere on Facebook side but have NOT IDEA where to look or what it is. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 31505View attachment 31507

Supreme

Staff member
There seems to be some issue that does not allow me to show the Facebook Page that I am looking for just like you. Looking at the images below, you can see that in the Page options there are two but not the page "Awesome Ninja Fitness". You can see in the black photo which is in the Business Integrations of Facebook that Pabbly does have access to that page but it will not show. I have also tried reconnecting and refreshing. This is also an issue with other integrations apps so I know it is an issue in permissions somewhere on Facebook side but have NOT IDEA where to look or what it is. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?