• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page not Showing after Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have already checked all posts in forum but I am very sorry to say that I couldn't find the solution of the problem. I am trying to create trigger to create a facebook page post whenever new product created. I have watched the tutorial video provided by you but the problem is that I have successfully created the connection with my facebook page but it is not showing in dropdown menu after connection. Please check the video on link here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k128...e-3.webm?rlkey=4a8c5vkmsgpp99vlyyuq7rp6b&dl=0

Luv

Hey @umair_sheikh

Kindly try making a new connection in incognito mode. You can delete the already made connection 'Styleguru Connection'. And if the problem still arises, share with us the workflow name or ID and we will assist you accordingly.

Here are all the instructions you will need for this -

Hey @umair_sheikh

Kindly try making a new connection in incognito mode. You can delete the already made connection 'Styleguru Connection'. And if the problem still arises, share with us the workflow name or ID and we will assist you accordingly.

Here are all the instructions you will need for this -

Please check the video on given link. it is not working for the page I want to attach. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/59kz...e-4.webm?rlkey=fg8t30vamrbhqzqntzbxlcwpr&dl=0

have a look in the matter and tell me why the specific page is not showing.
my account is [email protected]

Luv

Hey @umair_sheikh

The video link you sent doesn't seem publicly accessible. So, kindly make a new workflow and follow the instructions mentioned above carefully, then share with us the workflow link and ID so that we can look into the issue and assist you accordingly.

Hey @umair_sheikh

The video link you sent doesn't seem publicly accessible. So, kindly make a new workflow and follow the instructions mentioned above carefully, then share with us the workflow link and ID so that we can look into the issue and assist you accordingly.
I am very sorry that link was not working, here is the link please check I have followed all the settings told in the video.

Neil

I had this same problem. First try doing this: Obtain your Facebook Page ID (found under About -> Page Transparency within Facebook), then manually enter that Page ID number into the Page field (you will have to toggle the Map button to be able to type in that field). Odds are, that will work. If it doesn't try selecting all of your Facebook Pages, not just the single one like you did in the video. I know you shouldn't need to select them all, but see if it works. If it still doesn't work, try the manual Page ID entry solution again (but this time after you selected them all). Based on what I have seen, one of these solutions should work.

I had this same problem. First try doing this: Obtain your Facebook Page ID (found under About -> Page Transparency within Facebook), then manually enter that Page ID number into the Page field (you will have to toggle the Map button to be able to type in that field). Odds are, that will work. If it doesn't try selecting all of your Facebook Pages, not just the single one like you did in the video. I know you shouldn't need to select them all, but see if it works. If it still doesn't work, try the manual Page ID entry solution again (but this time after you selected them all). Based on what I have seen, one of these solutions should work.
Thank you very much Neil, this ID thing worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.