• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook pages/Messenger new message sent to page doesn't return any of my pages

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzNjA0MzM1MjY5NTUzMjUxMzQi_pc
Hey all,
I've seen a couple of threads with similar problems but no real solutions other than:
The integration for your Facebook Page has been added to your account and now you can utilize it.
1706172554663.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fuccijuice
I've seen a couple of threads with similar problems but no real solutions other than:
Could you confirm if you have a business page and if you are its admin? This information will help us better understand your setup.

Additionally, it would be highly beneficial if you could create a brief video demonstrating how you connected to the Facebook Messenger trigger
event.

Hey @fuccijuice

Could you confirm if you have a business page and if you are its admin? This information will help us better understand your setup.

Additionally, it would be highly beneficial if you could create a brief video demonstrating how you connected to the Facebook Messenger trigger
event.

Yes, there's multiple business pages, and I have full access to all of them.

Attachments

• screen-capture (3).webm
    1.9 MB
P

Pabblymember11

Yes, there's multiple business pages, and I have full access to all of them.
Can you please make a new connection in the incognito mode and try again? Also, it still appears that you might not have complete permission to process the messages from your desired Facebook Page.