• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook pages not listed in trigger apps

Sagarme

Hi, I wanted to use Facebook pages as trigger but I dont find the same listed here in triggers. But when i see it in actions, I can see the option for facebook pages!
Can any help me with that please!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 7
  • fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 5

Luv

Hey @Sagarme

The Facebook pages integration had some issues due to which we had to deprecate the integration.

It will possibly come in future once we are able to troubleshoot all the issues related to the same. Usually we don't take this kind of decision but we were forced to take it due to some underlying issues.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Sagarme

Thanks, what about facebook groups? I didn't find the option neither in trigger nor in action? How can i publish my facebook post to different facebook groups?

Attachments

• fb3.jpg
    fb3.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 3

Luv

Hey @Sagarme

As of now, Facebook Groups integration is also deprecated.
It may be implemented in the future once we've addressed all related issues through troubleshooting. Typically, we wouldn't make this kind of decision, but circumstances compelled us to do so due to underlying issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.