• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Post Schedule with Time

I am using Pabbly to schedule post for Facebook at a certain time. How can I do that. I am successful at writing the Date/Posting/ImageLink from your previous video. Thank you... However I am stuck adding to time in hours (*** if there is a record previously ****)

home .png

A

Arshita

Hey @realestatebroker

In order to post a Facebook post on a Date at regular intervals, you can use the "Schedule" module in your workflow.
Schedule by Pabbly step allows triggering the workflow at any particular time period or at regular intervals of time. Like on a specific day, once in a day, and every minute or an hour or days or weeks.

Please refer to the below video tutorials for a better undertaking:

this does not explain much. Just make a quick video on how to do this. This is very important. many people want to schedule post thru out the day. NOT just one post a day.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @realestatebroker

We request our users to first try the workflow at their end once and if they are getting stuck at any step, we will try to resolve that.

As we recommend you refer to the video tutorial mentioned.

(For similar Logic)