• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Reel Custom API request

sorincg

Hello,

Is possible to create a workflow to post facebook reels using Facebook Pages Custom API request.

I was looking at the API tutorial, it looks like can be implemented, but I want to know if there are some compatibility issues?

Thanks

sorincg

Actually I succed with the simple API module. Facebook Custom API seem to have a problem with the headers and I was not able to move forward but with simple api and an acces token from a developer app it works in 3 or 4 steps, depends if you want some checks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sorincg

Please allow us some time, our integration team is currently working on the action step to pass the reel to the Facebook Page.

We shall notify you with an update ASAP.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sorincg

In response to your concern, we have included the action step for posting reels on Facebook. Please consult the provided documentation.

Inform us if this resolves your issue.

sorincg

Thank you, Very fast delivery of the action step!

I would point to the others users Facebook require to upload only .mp4 links, which are not compatible with Google Drive and OneDrive links.

I discovered Dropbox works as a cloud storage provider for .mp4 links for Facebook Videos upload.

Supreme

Staff member
I would point to the others users Facebook require to upload only .mp4 links, which are not compatible with Google Drive and OneDrive links.
Please refer to the Facebook API documentation for further details, as we have only processed the API request from Facebook which uploaded the data according to the given instructions. For uploading a Google Drive file, it is advisable to reach out to the Facebook Support team for assistance with the Google Drive attachment URL.