• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook restricted WhatsApp API

Pravina

Hi, last month I used the Pabbly WhatsApp API workflow to integrate with Facebook engagement campaigns. And it was doing very well where I could get all the WhatsApp inquiries from Facebook directly to Google Sheets. But suddenly, last week Facebook restricted using WhatsApp API in their engagement campaign and my Facebook ad performance was terribly affected. Kindly help me on this issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pravina

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with the WhatsApp API integration in your Facebook campaigns. To address this, I recommend reaching out directly to Meta's support team. They have the expertise to assist you with API-related problems and campaign integrations. Contacting them through their official channels should help you get your campaigns back on track. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Further, we can see from your workflow's latest history log your trigger is getting data from your WhatsApp messages accordingly.

1695277266956.png

Pravina

Hi, but could you give us the right beneficial solution since we paid so much for Pabbly to integrate with our WhatsApp inquiries, and suddenly there's a restriction in Facebook. How come your Pabbly company doesn't recognize this issue to be solved??

Supreme

Staff member
It seems that the issue you're encountering may not be originating from Pabbly, but rather from Facebook's end. Pabbly provides a platform for interaction, but the specific issue you're facing with Facebook should be addressed by their support team. I recommend reaching out to Facebook's support for assistance with resolving this matter, as they would have more insights into any potential issues on their platform.