• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facing Challenges with Pabbly Connect. Seeking Proper Support and Solutions

I use Pabbly Connect for managing Google Business Profile reviews, but it's not working consistently. I need more credits for my projects, but there's no live support, and the forum responses take too long. I want to talk to someone in higher management who can fix these issues and help me automate my work smoothly. I am looking for live meeting.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thenomanawan

We're sorry to hear about that, we'll do our best to assist you with your use case. Before we proceed, could you please share the workflow URL where you encountered the issue?

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that you have exhausted all your quota limits of your Chat GPT account and because of that error is coming up.

Encountering an "insufficient_quota" error with the Chat GPT API indicates that you've reached your usage limit. To address this, review your usage, consider upgrading your plan for increased resources, or wait for the quota reset. Optimize your API calls and consult documentation or support for further assistance.

Chat GPT account limit - https://platform.openai.com/account/limits

1708671409191.png

1708671468231.png

Supreme

Staff member
Also, you can try using the 'gpt-3.5-turbo-instruct-0914' model which has the maximum token limit if you are using it free.

1708671592513.png

I have added 5 Different API Keys From Different Emails, Still its Saying Your Quota is Exceed. How my Quota can exceed on new Email?

Supreme

Staff member
I have added 5 Different API Keys From Different Emails, Still its Saying Your Quota is Exceed. How my Quota can exceed on new Email?
The quota might be surpassed due to reasons beyond the email used for registration. Typically, quotas are linked to the overall API usage, irrespective of the email tied to the API key. It's crucial to assess the usage patterns across all API keys to prevent them from collectively surpassing the assigned quota or contacting the Open AI Chat GPT support team.