• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Failed action consumed 2 tasks?

nkthen

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzMzA0MzA1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzUi_pc
Please help me understand, I'm sending email to Aweber and I see that those failed action to Aweber consumes 2 tasks.
There are 2 types of errors.
Error #1
Error Status: 400
Error Message: email: Email address blocked. Please refer to https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/204029356 .
Error Type: WebServiceError

Error #2
Error Status: 400
Error Message: email: Subscriber already subscribed.
Error Type: WebServiceError

The strange thing is that sometimes Error #1 will consume one task, and sometimes consume TWO tasks.
It happens to Error #2 too, where it sometimes consume one task and sometimes TWO tasks.

So how many tasks is supposed to be consumed?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nkthen,

Based on our initial understanding, we can see that you have set the Auto Re-Execution attempts to 1. This means that whenever a step fails to execute, Pabbly will automatically attempt to re-execute that step once more. Upon this re-execution, the said step could either execute successfully or fail again. In both scenarios, 2 tasks will be consumed: one for the original execution and one for the re-execution.
1716141293629.png

nkthen

So what I'll do is to set to zero attempts, which will only run one task, if it fails, it will not redo, right? But the question is why some of the failed workflow consumed one task and then two tasks. It's inconsistent.