• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FastField Forms to PDF

Hi everyone,

Just trying to figure out something. Currently using Make but their restrictions aren't working for me. I'm using FastField Forms for a company and I need the report as PDF. But the problem is, their PDF download options are very poor and won't work, instead I have to use Word doc, which we don't want as we want it in PDF, so I had created a workflow that looks like this on Make..

1. Once form is submitted on fastfields, send an email with the word attachment to a specific email
  2. Watch the email (SMTP) for any unread emails from specific email address (trigger on Make)
  3. Iterate Attachment
  4. Upload attachment on CloudConvert and convert to PDF
  5. Take attachment and send email with PDF attachment to specific email (SMTP)
How do I make this work with Pabbly Connect?

I tried, but the Email Parser by Pabbly only supports 1mb attachment max. There's no other SMTP option that checks emails available (Zoho email can't use) nor is FastField directly integrated. The other option on FastFields is to upload the word doc somewhere via HTTP/HTTPS but I'm not sure if that would work as there is possibly attachment limitations on online softwares etc.

Your help is much appreciated!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I tried, but the Email Parser by Pabbly only supports 1mb attachment max. There's no other SMTP option that checks emails available (Zoho email can't use) nor is FastField directly integrated. The other option on FastFields is to upload the word doc somewhere via HTTP/HTTPS but I'm not sure if that would work as there is possibly attachment limitations on online softwares etc.
You can consider using Parsio for extracting data from the email you are receiving - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/parsio/