• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

FB Lead Form: Save & Send test request not working

I'm trying to test the webhook response and what I get is those 2 fields (see attached) with no FB Lead Form Data at all.
Anything you think I may need to check? One problem I see is once I submit the FB form, I cannot test again because FB registers the account being used for such form and will not allow to submit again. So this only gives one single chance to test, unless you create multiple FB accounts to test. A bit frustrating IMO.
Hope you can provide some help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 9.44.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 9.44.18 PM.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 41

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ricardo.groenke

It appears that you have captured the webhook response after connecting your Facebook account with the trigger event.

Please check the following video on how you can capture the webhook response from your Lead Ad Form.

Thank you for your response. I just checked the tutorial and tried to go to the Facebook test page and I got this surprise (see attached). Not really sure what to do next. As you can see on the second screenshot, FB wants me to go to some settings page, but once I get there it is just an endless maze of info and a 35 min video with a lot of tech fluff I'm not interested in hearing (a total waste of my time). I'm stuck at this point. I'd really love to give this a try and potentially make the switch, but this is becoming too cumbersome for my liking.
I appreciate your assistance and hope you can help me further with this issue.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 7.33.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 7.33.34 AM.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 7.41.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 7.41.24 AM.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ricardo.groenke

Please try this following thread once and then try again.

Hi. Just managed to get it resolved by following these instructions: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/618808448980683
The last step which is not sufficiently explained in FB help is you have to click on "Assign CRM" and Pabbly Connect will show up. Have to select it and finish the config update.
Bottomline: It is not enough to just connect Pabbly with the Facebook Page and Lead Form. You have to authorize FB to allow the connection between Pabbly and the Facebook Business profile as described in the FB help article above.

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for your feedback. I'll take it into consideration while updating the article. Your input helps to make the information more comprehensive and user-friendly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fitbyalex

Can you please capture the real lead data in the Facebook Lead ads to trigger an event once? You may refer to the following video tutorial on the same.

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial and try it now.