• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

fb lead to google sheet

I have coonected FB Lead add to google sheet ... however leads are not showingup on sheet .. i checked and all looks fine in the automation.. leads in fb are also comming but not landing in goggle sheet .. not sure why .. kinldy help

this is the automantion titel - {Fitzoh}Facebook Lead Form_Diabetes | 23 July 2021

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please reconnect the Facebook Lead Ads and map the corresponding fields again. We're unable to see the proper response for Facebook Lead Ads -

1630391890077.png

Check this tutorial for more information -

gotb that .. i made a retry with new flow .. got this error - image attached
what is this error for ?

Attachments

• vcxz.PNG
    vcxz.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 52

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
gotb that .. i made a retry with new flow .. got this error - image attached
what is this error for ?
You need to have at least 1 lead on your lead form inside Facebook before you can map the leads data for automation onto the next steps.