• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fb leads to Gmail setup

PrateekM

Hello, I have connected fb leads to Gmail but I am not receiving the responses on email. It's not showing in sent folder either. Previously I was receiving the responses without any issues. This has happened suddenly & I believe it might be due to restrictions from google. I am getting this message

Attachments

• pabbly.jpg
    pabbly.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 52

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Have you changed your Gmail credetails? The error is saying the Gmail account which was connected earlier has been disconneced due to change in the login credentials.

1649403389662.png

PrateekM

yes i did get that error after that change, but after that i disconnected that account from workflow and again connected it & did not receive
this error again

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
yes i did get that error after thaat change, but after that i disconnected that account from workflow and again connected it 7 did not receive
this error again
We are still getting same error when clicking on "Save & Send Test Request" Button -

1649405276786.png

Please reauthenticate the Gmail step again as shown below and then try testing your workflow -

1649405321504.png

1649405358744.png

PrateekM

I have done all the above steps 3-4 times still not working for me. Screenshot that i sent was after this step was done. my id is plz check again as i am not getting that error