• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Feature Request: Unenroll student from course/s through pabbly

Namita

I need this feature where the user is unenrolled from a course in 26 months.
Update user does not do the trick. Please help us unenroll

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I need this feature where the user is unenrolled from a course in 26 months.
Update user does not do the trick. Please help us unenroll
We're checking the possibility of doing the same and shall update you soon. Thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! Looking forward
Its done. Please check the below screenshot -

1654070779852.png

Fagun Shah

Can this Zenler "unenroll from course " feature be added to Triggers as well?
I don't think there is a webhook for that in New Zenler. Pabbly's trggier for NZ is using webhooks. So if they have webhook for that then you do not need pabbly team's help to use that.

Confirm with NZ team if they have added webhook trigger for "Unenroll from course" or not.

Namita

Ok. I have posted this on the zenler forum.

I thought if there could be an "action to unenroll a user" , wanted to see if triggers are there as well.