• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fetching products from Printful

Lawyal

Hello,

I successfuly set up a connection from the German vendor Digistore24 to Printful using Pabbly Connect. The order is showing up in my Printful account and it seems to be working. But I was not able to select the test product I previously created in Printful for the order in Pabbly.
Pabbly offered me to choose between all products (Poster) and Variants (30x40 cm) and then asked for the file URL for the print. Since I resized it a bit in my previous attempt to create the first product, the "on the fly" product creation wouldn't work.

printful.jpg

I tried reloading in Pabbly (for the product name) as well as searching the form. I found another topic with similar content https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/having-issues-connecting-to-printful-to-godaddy.4604/ but the suggested fix won't work as there is no "Refresh data" button in Printful visible.

Has this something to do with Printful switching to private token and public apps? Or has this been already included and set up by Pabbly? The connection seems to be working fine.

Is it possible to select products that I created in Printful using the API? Or does the API only support on-the-fly live product creation?

Thanks, Philipp

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lawyal

Is it possible to select products that I created in Printful using the API? Or does the API only support on-the-fly live product creation?
Kindly refresh the "Product Name" field once and try again. You will get all your existing products in the dropdown.

1671430211486.png

Lawyal

Hey @Lawyal

Kindly refresh the "Product Name" field once and try again. You will get all your existing products in the dropdown.
Hi @Supreme,

thank you for looking into this. I tried reloading the Product name field, but with no success.
I set up 3 product templates in Printful, as well as added them as products to my Printful shop. All start with "HEM...". But none are showing in the Product name field.

printful01.jpg

printful02.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
It seems like the products which you are looking for are in the list of Sync Product objects from your custom Printful store.

And you are currently looking for products about a specific product and a list of variants for this product.

So, the order that you are trying to make will be done by the "Create a new Sync Product" action step, which our technical team is now working on it.

Lawyal

It seems like the products which you are looking for are in the list of Sync Product objects from your custom Printful store.

And you are currently looking for products about a specific product and a list of variants for this product.

So, the order that you are trying to make will be done by the "Create a new Sync Product" action step, which our technical team is now working on it.
Thank you Supreme, that sounds very good. Waiting for your engineers :)