• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fill in the blanks with information from various forms, one by one.

bogdasch

Hello pabblier,
i have different forms in the membership-area of my wordpress website from wpforms.
I want to automatically fill a gap text, with the answers from the form questions, one by one (there are 4 forms, the customer dont fill them all in one row, or one day)
After the customer fill the last form, the automate system (i wish) transform the answers from all forms and fill that in the gaps from my text.
The system i need (i think so) is like a e-mail marketing tool with these [merge]-tags or somethink else.
For example:
Hello, my name is [field_id1_from_form1],
today i gonna go and play [field_id4_from_form4] and so on.
Than i want to transform this complete text into a pdf and send it to the customer, which fills the forms out.
I can recognize the customer over the unique id, which the form create (& my crm system - that dont should be a problem).

I hope i get a little help or maybe a signpost.
Thank you!
Bogdasch

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @bogdasch

We checked this scenario with the technical team, I am afraid to inform you that this scenario is currently not possible in the system. We can't have multiple forms trigger at once on the workflow. We can only trigger 1 form at once inside the workflow.

Thanks
Kunal

bogdasch

Hello @Kunal Valuskar ,
thank you for your answer.
Its not the problem, i can trigger the forms one after another.
I only need a software (like the MERGE tags in a e-mail marketing system) where i can fill out the blanks with the answers from the customer in the forms. Like a Text (in Google docs or texteditor or everywhere else), which can removed the blanks and insert the answer from the form entries.

Then i can connect the first form and fill out the blanks in the text. Than the next for (it makes no difference, when the form is fill out from the customer a day later or 10... ) and so on with the other forms. When the last form is filled out, the text goes in a pdf format or something else and send automatically a message to the customer.
I only need to know, which system i can use for fill blanks, with the answers from the form entries. I hope you can understand my project.

Thanks!
Bogdasch

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @bogdasch

We are not aware of any software through which you can achieve your scenario.
Also, we are not supporting this scenario in the system.