• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter Included

KimM

Based on the sales page to purchase the lifetime deal, the filtering is only listed as available on the Ultimate plan. However, I am not a big business and would likely never have 10K tasks in a month. I'm feeling that the Pro level is fine for me. I just want to know if the pro level has both multi step tasks and filtering available?

For instance, I will want to filter a woocommerce purchase to filter for a specific product purchased, and then to add people to a specific community group if they purchase that specific product. This would require a filter from what I can see, as most triggers in Woo are more general such as "customer created" or something like that. Please verify that these functions are availble in the Pro option.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @KimM

The filtering and Multi-step workflow options are not available in the Pro plan. These options are available only in the Ultimate plan. You can check all the available options and compare all the plans from the below link:-

If your need is not much then you can opt for monthly plans as well. In all the monthly plans you will get unlimited multi-step workflows, filtering options, and all the latest features as well.

You can check all the available options from the below link:- https://www.pabbly.com/connect/#pricing

Thanks
Kunal