• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter not working properly

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzNjA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzNTUxM2I1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc
I have a workflow scheduled(Every thursday) to move files older than 5 days to a specific folder, for that i am using filter,
It was working properly till last week, but today it move all the files by ignoring filter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_79.png
    Screenshot_79.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 66

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nitingoyal

The "Greater Than" filter type can only check for the numerical values only it doesn't check for the greater or less than the date in the Filter action step.

So, to check for the data whether it is greater or less than you need to split its days months and year in three separate filters with AND condition.

You can also refer to the following marked video tutorial on how you can set the Filter action step for date type.