• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filter route does not show previous flow step, only future steps

Carlos Melo

Hi guys,

That's it, filter of route does not display previous workflow steps as option in the Select Label if I try to edit it. It only displays future steps.

Filter step only shows previous steps in the Select Label field for conditionals when I'm building the workflow for the first time, but it doesn't show them if I want to add new conditions in the same filter after it is ready and tested once.

Please check image below.

Screenshot at May 28 09-28-06.png

So,
This flow is too big and labor intensive for me to have to build it all over again just to be able to add data I need in the filter.

Is there a bug here or am I doing something wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue is being addressed over this thread.