• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filtering History

smsdavis

When I go to check the history and NOTHING shows up, I chose FILTER. I can filter by date but no matter what I try to do it puts in 7/something/2023 - today

Now, normally, one does not see HISTORY for dates that HAVE NOT YET OCCURRED! I can edit the date and type over 2023 and put in 2022 and NOPE. It changes it back to 2023. NOT HELPFUL AT ALL! I have a scenario that isn't running. I'm trying to figure out why/when it was turned off. History would show me that but with no way to see anything beyond 15 days it's WORTHLESS.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @smsdavis

Kindly note that the History Logs of individual workflow can be stored for 15 Days only or it will be available for 15 days after its execution and after 15 days it will become unavailable.