• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Filters Problem

ewarhou

I have created a workflow to filter my updated contacts on Mautic, I want only the qualified ( Stage = Qualified ) contacts to be added in Google Sheet rows, I added a filter as shown bellow :

pab3.PNG

Then I added Google sheet, but the problem is that I have watched the filter tutorial and It doesn't appear like what I have got :

This is Google sheet on the tutorial

pab1.PNG

This is Google sheet that I have got :

pab2.PNG

I continued to test it if it will work, but it doesn't work if the condition is false, only the true condition works, could you please tell me what's wrong with this workflow, I think somebody else will face the same problem.

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ewarhou

While doing the initial setup the Filter action step might respond 'false' because the condition you are having in the workflow is different so it will show false but when you run your workflow and when the filter condition meets it will run accordingly.

Regarding the Google Sheets screenshot which you have referred to are 2 different action events. One is Google Sheets: Append Value and another one is Google: Add New Row.

So, we should recommend you to use the "Google Sheets: Add New Row" action event for your use case which would simply add the new row with the respective data.

(Watch the second part of the video to understand the Google Sheets: Add New Row)