• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

First Time User connecting WooCommerce with AirTable

sallyoz

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMDUxM2E1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc
I set up my connection yesterday and the test worked perfectly. However, today we had two orders, they both look the same in WooCommerce but one didn't come through at all and the other came through 9 times all with the same time stamp in AirTable.

No idea where to start to look for this kind of error?

Thanks so much for your guidance. I'm sorry, I know new people are annoying.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sallyoz

If you're receiving multiple line items in your trigger response, you can utilize the Iterator action step to process each order individually.

To do this, first capture the webhook response in "Advanced Response" mode by turning off the "Simple Response" option. This will allow you to receive the data in JSON format. You can then use this JSON data in the Iterator action step.

Please try this method and let us know if it resolves your issue.