• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Contact) and Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Organization) Not Working

Steve

I created a workflow and the first two Action steps are "Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Contact)" and "Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Organization)."

When I click the "Save & Send Test Request" buttons for these two actions, they return a response that is not clear as to the result of the test, and the data sent doesn't make it to Flowlu.

Here are the results I see:

1651340447024.png

1651340452495.png

There is obviously something not working, but I need help trying to understand what. Can you please help me troubleshoot?
In case you ask, I confirmed that there isn't already an existing contact or organization with the same information so that can't be a conflict.

Thanks

Fagun Shah

Response seems correct, and that is not controlled by Pabbly Connect. It is just showing you what flowlu API call returned as a response.

Check this video's flowlu part for more better understanding -

Steve

Response seems correct, and that is not controlled by Pabbly Connect. It is just showing you what flowlu API call returned as a response.

From my experience with testing an integration with other apps, HubSpot for example, the response came back with a clear indication of whether it was a success or if there was an error. I guess Flowlu doesn't respond with such detail. Nonetheless, as I mentioned above, the data didn't make it into Flowlu and therefore it didn't work. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but of course, I could be, which is why I'm asking for assistance with troubleshooting this. I also sent Pabbly support an email, but no response yet.

Thanks

Steve

I also just noticed that even though I used the same "Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Contact)" Action, I got different response codes than she did in that video. See the attached screenshot from that video. They are different from the ones I posted in that first screenshot above in my original post. She got 4 & 10. I got 6 & 31. I wish there was a way to decipher these codes to get a clear understanding of the result. This way I'd be able to know why the data is not making it into Flowlu.
Screenshot_20220501-164721_YouTube.jpg

Fagun Shah

I also just noticed that even though I used the same "Flowlu: Create CRM Account (Contact)" Action, I got different response codes than she did in that video. See the attached screenshot from that video. They are different from the ones I posted in that first screenshot above in my original post. She got 4 & 10. I got 6 & 31. I wish there was a way to decipher these codes to get a clear understanding of the result. This way I'd be able to know why the data is not making it into Flowlu.
View attachment 10383
Until @Supreme checks your workflow, check this video - https://www.berrycast.com/conversations/8ab27de7-1033-532a-837d-5ab6d1985cc3