• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu Create Opportunity Error

Hello
When I try to create an Opportunity in Flowlu, I get this error
1662578968783.png

In a recent thread, you mentioned missing Assignee ID, which I guess isn't my case.
1662579580247.png

Kindly advise

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mustafamohsen

In the Customer field, you need to map the customer Id in the Customer field by creating the customer first with the help of "Flowlu : Create CRM Account".

2022-09-08_12h46_14.png

Hey @mustafamohsen

In the Customer field, you need to map the customer Id in the Customer field by creating the customer first with the help of "Flowlu : Create CRM Account".

View attachment 15283
Hey there
Thanks for the reply

Ok, this takes the question to another part: I receive leads which I don't know if they pre-exist or not. I need to find if the account pre-exists or not. The only unique ID I receive is the email. How can I search, then based on wheather it exists or not I create or retrieve?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mustafamohsen

Ok, this takes the question to another part: I receive leads which I don't know if they pre-exist or not. I need to find if the account pre-exists or not. The only unique ID I receive is the email. How can I search, then based on wheather it exists or not I create or retrieve?
You can use the "Flowlu: Search CRM Account" action step to search the user from your Flowlu account.

Whereas, you can also search on the basis of other fields like first name, last name and phone number, etc.

1662704541909.png