• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu - Set Custom Fields Value

WebImap

Hi, I'm trying to populate a flowlu custom field with Pabbly Connect.

The problem is that I don't see the “Action Event” to do this. There is one that is create custom field, but this one creates it for you and doesn't let you assign any value. And with update opportunity the custom ones do not appear.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WebImap

In the "Flowlu: Update Opportunity" action event we do have custom fields support. Kindly try the action event at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2022-03-28_17h15_55.png

WebImap

Hey @WebImap

In the "Flowlu: Update Opportunity" action event we do have custom fields support. Kindly try the action event at your end and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 9031
In "Flowlu: Update Opportunity" I only see the following options:
  • Opportunity ID (Required)
  • OpportunityName
  • customers
  • Assign User ID
  • Opportunity Amount
  • Source
  • Start Date
  • End Date
  • Sales Funnel ID
  • Stage ID
  • Description
  • Name of the contact
  • Phone of the contact
  • Mobile of the contact
  • Email of the contact
  • Web of the contact
  • Position of the contact
  • Company of the contact
  • Budget
There is no custom field

This is the field I want to fill in Flowlu:
1648538037860.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WebImap

We are supporting custom fields in Flolwlu's action steps and they are getting populated too. Could you please confirm that while checking for the API token you have correctly selected the Custom fields checkbox?

2022-03-29_15h40_35.png

Flowlu's custom fields -

1648549391158.png

In Flolwu's action step -

unnamed2.png