• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fluent Forms Pro - GS - Sendinblue - Pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldivi

Dear All,
I have a form in my website.
On filling the form:
Initially, i tried directly to add a contact from Fluent Forms Pro to Sendinblue. I added API v3 etc but contacts are not getting added on succesful submission form.
I gave up on that.
Later, I sent the data from FF Pro to Google Sheet (via integration) then using Pab Connect from google sheet, iam trying to add the contact to Sendinblue.
I set up the flow and on Testing Save & Send Request, a contact got added successfully.

Now when the form is filled, contacts are not getting added to Sendinblue.
but data is getting filled in GS from FF Pro.

It seems, Webhook not triggering at all.
Iam confused now. I placed the Pabbly Connect extension to Send on Event on Google Sheet.

Am I missing something, while using Fluent Form Pro to GS.

Pls help.

Thank you
Regards
Krishna M

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

It seems like your data is coming into your Google Sheets from Many Chat(3rd party application), so in that case, you need to check both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" and by enabling both the options then the data can be forwarded in 1hr.

Kindly make sure that you have opted for both options as per your use case.

1644994758819.png

1644994771978.png

Status
Not open for further replies.