• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Fluent forms to Monday.com - Creating item - mapped values not being passed to newly created item

Tomerrdel

Hi guys,

I am having an issue with all of the mapped values from fluent form not being passed to monday.com when creating an item.

This didn't use to be an issue but it started giving me troubles yesterday and today when I created new workflow pretty much none of the values except item name and status has been passed to Monday.com.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Please see the attached video of the issue.

PS: I even tried passing static values without any success, is this some general issue on Pabbly these days?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Tomerrdel !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you have tried the setup?

Also, we would like to have confirmation to edit your workflow by adding additional step and to perform test submission in order to investigate on your concern.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Tomerrdel !

Can you check in your Monday.com account and check if you have received a new item by the name "Pabbly Connect"?

So we can further check on your concern.

Tomerrdel

Hello, the same issue persists, the status and item name is being pushed but no other values, please see the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 09.18.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 09.18.47.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 8

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Tomerrdel !

We have forwarded the concern to the tech team to check on the Monday.com concern regarding custom fields not getting added inside Monday.com.

Once we get an update on this, we'll revert you back on it.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Tomerrdel !

Thanks for waiting.

We have made some updates to "Create Item" event for Monday.com.

Kindly reconnect the step and check if now the custom fields are getting updated inside your Monday.com or not.

Do check and let us know about it.