• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flyer link

Hi,
i want to send business flyer on whats app automatically , i would like to know that the flyer link that i mention in my google sheets should be in google drive or can i share the link from my desktop

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nitesh Sanklecha

If the links are publically accessible and passed in the correct field type of the WhatsApp Cloud API then your use case will work accordingly.

You may also refer to the following video lesson on similar workflow logic.

Hi,
i want to send business flyer on whats app automatically , i would like to know that the flyer link that i mention in my google sheets should be in google drive or can i share the link from my

Hey @Nitesh Sanklecha

If the links are publically accessible and passed in the correct field type of the WhatsApp Cloud API then your use case will work accordingly.

You may also refer to the following video lesson on similar workflow logic.

i want to clear that, i have some images stored in my laptop, and i have clients number, name etc in google sheets, i want to share a single image (daily different) on daily basis to all the clients

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nitesh Sanklecha

You need to first upload all the images in your cloud(Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, etc) with their corresponding name and mention the phone number with the file URL in the Google Sheets then you can automate with the help of the following video lessons.

In this below video... I saw just by changing the flyer link in google sheet everything gets automated, this is what exactly i need .. my question is, how do i make this flyer link accessible to all the clients, since the images are stored either in laptop or google drive,Everyday i need to send different images

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly record a short on your concern and tell us the part you are getting stuck. So that we can look into it.