• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

format of date in razorpay

What is format of date in razorpay

i am trying to add months using date time formatter according to form input, but the date it assume is current date only and not as the date of the razorpay form.

secondly when mapping directly from razorpay to google sheets the date of razorpay show some numerals in google sheet

i think i m not able to identify the razorpay date format. the current date format is dd month YYYY. ie 22 JAN 2006

help please.

UPDATE : Saw a pabbly video and added just one more free app 'format date only' and my issue resolved. :)

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
What is format of date in razorpay

i am trying to add months using date time formatter according to form input, but the date it assume is current date only and not as the date of the razorpay form.

secondly when mapping directly from razorpay to google sheets the date of razorpay show some numerals in google sheet

i think i m not able to identify the razorpay date format. the current date format is dd month YYYY. ie 22 JAN 2006

help please.

UPDATE : Saw a pabbly video and added just one more free app 'format date only' and my issue resolved. :)
Do let us know if you need help with anything else.

Further subscribe to our Youtube Channel where we release automation tutorial on daily basis - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA5GKy8qpDxQR5xSt_zcJg