• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Formatting text in API module

Willie

I am trying to pass some variables to API action module but seems like the format is not supported. The required format is like this;
pixelixe-api.jpg

Is it possible to format the post request like this? I would like to suggest if we can have a code block where we can map data freely (like in the below image on the right where I took screenshot of text parser in integromat).
apimodule.jpg

P

PabblyMember3

I am trying to pass some variables to API action module but seems like the format is not supported. The required format is like this;
View attachment 401
Is it possible to format the post request like this? I would like to suggest if we can have a code block where we can map data freely (like in the below image on the right where I took screenshot of text parser in integromat).
View attachment 403
You are requested to use Custom Request action event there, you will be able to add the JSON data in the Data Field.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Willie

This is how can use custom request with payload option -

1620113602209.png

Attachments

• 2021-04-27_16h29_46.png
    2021-04-27_16h29_46.png
    109 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Naveen, did you get this to work? How do you take the payload from the API call and make it usable?
We checked your workflow name as "Qwary To Data Forwarder by Pabbly", and the API seems to be working fine.

The API response is in HTML format, which is correct.