• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[FRD Response ID] DO NOT REMOVE

Hi,

I'm using google forms to capture information into google sheets and use it in my workflow 'sheets to calendar'
I've noticed that a column is created towards the end of the linked worksheet with the heading '[FRD Response ID] DO NOT REMOVE'. This contains some data that is used as a comment for the cells of the first column of the worksheet. While this doesn't interfere with the working can anyone let me know why this column has been created and how to get rid off it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

Could you please show the reference of your concern in your workflow or your task history Id with the help of a screenshot or short video, since it does not begin clear from your above query?

Pls refer to the attached screenshot, the column highlighted in blue is what I'm referring to. I have no idea how this column got created. The data under this column is being used for creating comments for the corresponding first cell of the same rowExample: the data in cell S5 is used as comments for cell A5

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 11.39.09 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

We cross-check your individual workflows and their history logs where we do not find anything which can create the column and pass the data into it.

Kindly check the columns entry and your Google Sheets from your end, since we do not have added any data or manipulated any kind of data from our end.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virsingh77

You have to identify the column from your Google Sheet at your end and also, check all your workflow at your end for the same.