• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Pabbly Connect?
Pabbly Connect is an automation tool with which you can create automated workflows & transfer the data between the applications.

What is a task?
Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the task count. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.
For example:
If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp. It will be counted as a single task.
If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending upon the number of action steps.
For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then sent the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks.
Learn more about the task here

Do internal apps count as tasks?
No, not at all. Likewise others we don't count tasks for internal apps like Filter, Router, Text Formatter, Number Formatter, Delay, Schedule, Iterator, Date/Time formatter, Email Parser, Data Forwarder, and Data formatter.

What are triggers and actions?
Click here to know about trigger and actions here

Do I need to know how to code in order to use Pabbly Connect?
Nah! Pabbly Connect allows sharing data between your apps easy for you, without being a developer. We will need you to find information for certain accounts, but we will direct you through any further steps required and our support champions are here to assist you by email if you need assistance.

Does Pabbly Connect offer a free trial?
Yes, Pabbly Connect provides a free trial wherein we offer 100 tasks/month for free to test out your workflow. There are no other limits.

How does the pricing works?
The pricing plans are based on the number of tasks you can have in your account. Click here to know about plans.

How to check the task allotted to my account?
You can navigate to the task option provided in the left side menu in order to view the task allotted, task used, and task remaining. Click here to know more.

Can I check the task history?
Yes you have the option to view all the past task which had been executed for a particular task in the left side menu. Click here to know more

Can I change my plan later?
Sure, at any time you can upgrade or downgrade. You must pay a prorated fee for the rest of the month if you choose to upgrade. You’ll be paid on next month’s bill if you choose to downgrade.

What if I decide to cancel?
If you don’t want to use Pabbly Connect anymore you can cancel at any time. Simply drop an email at [email protected] regarding canceling your subscription.

Which apps can I integrate?
Pabbly Connect lets you integrate with email marketing, sheets, form builder, cloud-based software, etc. We have more than 500+ integration available. Click here to view all available integrations

Do you have a roadmap?
Yes, we do have a roadmap. You can click here.

Do you have video tutorials?
Yes, we have more than 500+ automation tutorials that help you to become an automation master. Click here to view all tutorials now.

Can a workflow be shared?
Yes, you can share the workflow with your friends or anyone. Click here to know more.

Can I request for adding new integration or updating existing integrations?
Sure you're always welcome to do. You can simply put your request here.

I have more questions. Where can I ask?
You can always drop an email at [email protected] with your questions. We will get back to you with answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.