• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Freshdesk : Create contact requiring language and External ID

martarna

Hi
I am trying to create a contact in Freshdesk. However, I have encountered errors with the language and external id.

Neither of these fields are an issue if I create a contact from within Freshdesk.

In the error message for language, it says "The multi_language feature is required to support language attribute in the request".

For the external id the message is "The unique_contact_identifier feature is required to support unique_external_id attribute in the request"

As mentioned, neither is a problem when creating a contact within Freshdesk or integrating from Freshsales to Freshdesk.

Any suggestions what I can use as a default entry for both fields?

Thanks
Peter

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @martarna

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have experienced the same?

P

Pabblymember11

The error messages you're encountering suggest that specific features (multi_language for language and unique_contact_identifier for external ID) need to be enabled in your Freshdesk account for these attributes to be supported via API requests. Please review your Freshdesk account settings. Here is the Freshdesk documentation link where this is mentioned.

martarna

The error messages you're encountering suggest that specific features (multi_language for language and unique_contact_identifier for external ID) need to be enabled in your Freshdesk account for these attributes to be supported via API requests. Please review your Freshdesk account settings. Here is the Freshdesk documentation link where this is mentioned.

It isn't an issue when creating within Freshdesk.

I've raised a ticket with Freshdesk to explain how to resolve.

Thanks for reviewing.
Peter