• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

From Google Sheets to Google Contacts (Quota Exceeded Error Message)

VFW 4893

First I set up the workflow. Then I tested the workflow, and I verified the workflow was set up correctly (tested multiple times).

Then I went to Google Sheets, the "Extensions" menu, the "Pabbly Connect Webhooks" sub-menu, then selected "Send All Data."

Google Contacts only received 55 of the 88 Google Sheets contacts and I received an email from Pabbly Connect that stated "Quota exceeded for quota metric" (picture attached).

I then searched the forum to see how to resolve my issue. It was suggested to add a delay to the workflow. I then inserted a delay between "Add Google Contact" and "Add Label" (two screenshots attached, screenshot #2 shows a delay of 1 minute even though the name state 0.0166 minutes).

Adding the delay did two things to the results:
1. All 88 contacts synched and no error message was sent by Pabbly
2. None of the contacts were given a Label (Google speak for distribution list)

How do I fix the issue of #2 above?

Attachments

• Error Message from Pabbly.jpg
    Error Message from Pabbly.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 1.jpg
    Screen Shot 1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VFW 4893

Seems like you are getting the data from Google Sheets in a huge amount and even if you are using the Delay action step it is creating the contact in bulk which is why your Google Contacts show a "Quota Exceded" message.

So, we would recommend you to pass the data from your Google Sheets in small amounts. So that the workflow and the applications' action step can process your tasks accordingly without exhausting the quotas from Google Contacts.