• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

From Pabbly form builder to PABBLY API sending Http post requests.

Hi ,

I am building a working flow sending Google form to a HTTP POST request . I used Json extractor in between to get a json file for Pabbly API , since the payload of my endpoint needs a json file. However I got an error of "data must of the type json"

As I understand a google form (in fact , it is a google sheet) data cannot be transformed into a json file by Json extractor . The json extractor is only extracting a json file and feeding the fields to other apps.

What is the best solution to build a workflow sending google sheet data to HTTP POST which requires a json file as payload.
1650382766168.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pabblybigfans

As we can see from your API by the Pabbly action step, you haven't passed the token secret correctly though we have corrected it for you in your workflow and it is now working.

Kindly check your JSON data once since the Ecwid API which you are calling doesn't take Taxes manually it takes automatically.

Please review it again and cross-check with the Ecwid support team for the same.

I hope this might help you out.

2022-04-20_11h15_58.png

Thanks a million for your help. I still have a question , this is a custom request , I still need to copy and paste the json file in the box. How can I use the POST request and pass the fields value to the endpoint ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pabblybigfans

You can simply map the values in the JSON which remain the same as well as the Key in which the value you want to be dynamic(Map the field)

You can use the JSON as it is, only you need to map the values which are coming from your trigger/action steps response in the key's value.

Eg-

2022-04-22_11h05_39.png