• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get ActiveCampaign AccountID by searching accoutname

Hello,

I am trying to look up an accountID in activecampaign via the pabblytrigger "Search account (by accountname)". The account was created a few minutes earlier in activecampaign via the same workflow.

The search via the pabbly action succeeds but it returns a lot of results with many different accountIDs from different organizations.

How can I still find the correct Account ID of the organization created earlier in the workflow? This is because I want to link a contact person to the account in question in the next step.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2023-09-19 133241.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-09-19 133241.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 42

Himesh

You should be getting account Id in the response of Create Account action, and you can map that to the next step as per requirement. Share the screenshot of the CREATE ACCOUNT action with response included.

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have made some changes to the 'Search Account' action step. It should now provide you with the correct result.
1695235526435.png