• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get data from Google Sheet to Soniv

I want to add data from the google sheet to the snoiv campaign but the default is getting additional data from Google Sheets. I also tried API but still getting all data from the sheet.
I want to get only 10 rows daily.
This means from a single sheet I want to get data from 10 rows and add it into snoiv at the interval of 24 hrs.

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @tarunsanty

It seems like you are having multiple sheets in your Spreadsheet whcih you are using to trigger data to your workflow.

So, as a solution kindly use the Filter action step(Free) after the trigger event selects the sheet name which you only want to use in your workflow.

E.g. -

2022-06-08_11h01_17.png

Hello @Supreme , thank you for your reply,
but this is not my issue.
Suppose I have a single sheet in which I have 1000 emails but from that, I only want to add 10 mails in sniov, I can do it via custom range from google Sheets.

But what if I want to make it automatic pick next 10 mail every day,

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @tarunsanty

If you only want to send the 10 rows from your Google Sheets, then you can refer to the following video tutorial for a similar logic for your above-mentioned use case.

And in the Get Row action step, you can mention the 10 rows from your sheet.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Either you are not understanding my issue or pabbly don't have a solution. So, please if you have chat support or if you can create that workflow for me that would be great or you can call me to understand the issue. else I submitted a cancelation request.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @tarunsanty

what if I want to make it automatic pick next 10 mail every day,
Yes, the workflow which we have suggested will take the first 10 rows from your Google Sheets automatically every day.

2022-06-10_17h58_51.png

Currently, we are not providing live support on virtual calls but in the future, we will try to provide that too. Let us know if you have any other specific use cases we will try to assist you accordingly.

@Supreme .
Please first understand my requirement.
First, tell me what will happen the next day in your workflow? will it pic the next 10 data the next day??

Because I want the same.
Suppose I add 1000 data to your ASDF sheet, Now I want the first day it pic the first 10 data and add them into snoiv, the next day( after 24 hrs ) it will pick
next 10 data and add that to snoiv. On the third day it will pick the next 10 and add them to snoiv, which means this workflow will run for 100 days without my interaction.
More details:
*sheet have 1000 rows.
*Day1: pabbly pick 10 data row[1 to 10] and add them in snoiv and stop.
*Day2: pabbly pick next 10 data row[11 to 20] and add them in snoiv and stop.
*Day3: pabbly pick next 10 data row[21 to 30] and add them in snoiv and stop.
*Day4: pabbly pick next 10 data row[31 to 40] and add them in snoiv and stop.
and so on till 100 days.

Hope you understand my point or you can call pe at +918285014778.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @tarunsanty

Please check out the following screenshot from your above use case, you only need to add the counter action step which will increment by 10 every execution whcih will further provide the range to the Get Row(s) action step.

I hope this might help you out.

2022-06-11_10h39_30.png